UPDATED FOR COVID-19: Adjustments have been made to our camp size, activities, and more! For more information please contact us! We look forward to working with you and your family!
Each Session is $750 // $125 deposit paid through activityhero.com
Deposit is non-refundable.
SUMMER CAMP 2021 IS FULL. WAITLISTS ARE FULL.
Waitlisted students will be invited to join the session if a spot opens up.
Our goal is to give each child individual attention. We do this by maximizing riding time. Students will learn about horsemanship, safety, animal husbandry, and barn management--off and on the horse. We aim to show our students what it's like to have a horse of their own.
Students will learn a variety of skills for example, grooming, saddling, riding. In addition to this they will learn about mucking stalls, anatomy, their equipment, bathing horses, handling miniature horses, ground work and training, etc.
Campers will have the opportunity to play games on horseback, decorate their horses, line dance, and more!
The best part of our camp is the one on one attention riders will receive during their riding time. Campers ride 2-3 times a day for 35-50 minutes each time. They will be one on one with an instructor during this time to work on their individual needs. Students will have the opportunity to ride different horses daily, it's a blast!
We are in compliance with the Health Orders issued by the state of California, as well as Contra Costa Health Services.
Here is what we are doing to keep our students and staff safe:
1) Decreased group sizes.
2) Created a program where we are in groups of 12 or less.
3) Groups will remain static--children and staff will not rotate around to other groups. They will stay with their assigned group for the duration of camp.
4) Staff will be trained to properly sanitize all shareable surfaces.
5) Groups will have separate snack and lunch areas.
6) We have several wash stations on property and will have hand sanitizer available.
7) Campers will be required to wear masks for all activities other than riding. They will also be asked to wear horseback riding gloves, and bring their own horseback riding helmet.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
2 weeks prior to the start of your camp we will send out release forms and a "whats to bring sheet."
Riders will be required to purchase appropriate horseback riding helmets for their children.
Closed toed shoes are required. Although horseback riding boots are preferred, students can wear tennis shoes or sneakers. There should not be a thick tread on the bottom of the shoe because the rider's foot can get stuck in their stirrup.
Pizza lunch is provided FRIDAY ONLY. All other camp dates parents must pack a lunch, snacks and plenty of water.